Why do you need to complete ELDT Training?
- Obtain a Class A or Class B CDL for the first time
- Upgrade an existing Class B CDL to a Class A CDL; or
- Obtain a school bus (S), passenger (P), or hazardous materials (H) endorsement for the first time.
What happens after I pass the course?
Once successfully completing the course, your record will be uploaded to the FMCSA Training Provider Registry. For Hazardous Materials Endorsement, after passing you may go to your state’s DMV to take the knowledge test.
- Two lessons, each accompanied by a video.
- Ability to pause, rewind, and forward videos.
- All FMCSA mandated topics covered.
- Each lesson has an ungraded multiple choice practice quiz.
- The final exam is a multiple-choice exam that you must score 80% on to pass the entire course.
- Unlimited attempts are allowed on all quizzes and final exams in case of an unsuccessful attempt.
Course Length: The whole course can be completed in approximately one hour.
Price: Most recent pricing can be found once clicking “REGISTER NOW” button
Register For Your Hazmat Training Today!
ELDT Class A Course:
Learn More About the Best CDL HazMat Endorsement Training Today!
Get in touch with our certified professionals today, and take the first steps to get your HazMat endorsement with our affordable HazMat training for CDL drivers. Along with our easily accessible HazMat CDL options, we also provide a variety of CDL testing and in-person education opportunities.
If you have any questions about our hazardous material training options or need assistance with flexible financing, our experienced educators are here to help.